I bought my first Porsche on Monday. It is a total mess at best, but the price was nice. There is no body damage at all, so I am excited about that. It has the original Owner's Manual, Warranty and Maintenance book, and the pouch that it came in. I looked all over for the window sticker, but I didn't find it. There are maintenance records through 9-28-95 at 87,965 miles all done at Porsche dealers. VIN WP0JB0922JS861396So far I have discovered:
- The passenger tail-light sockets are no good.
- There is no fuel pump, PO has it in a box somewhere.
- Electric windows and mirrors do not function.
- No air filter.
- No cap for the radiator filter(?)
- The clutch disc is supposedly worn.
Lots of work is on the way, but this is going to be a fun and worthwhile adventure!